Health & Safety Guidelines For Northwest Facilities Expo 2022
As of December 27, 2021
Endeavor Business Media considers the safety of all those onsite at Northwest Facilities Expo 2022 as our top priority including our attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, and event staff. In these efforts to host a safe and productive event, we pledge to follow all guidelines and mandates set by State and local authorities as well as CDC guidelines. Please note, these guidelines and mandates may change from time to time.
On-Site Safety Practices Include:
- All people in Multnomah County will be required to wear a mask in indoor public spaces. Masks will be required, regardless of vaccination status, for all people 5 and older (2 years and older if tolerated). The rule excludes people actively eating and drinking in food establishments.
- Daily self-health screenings for all attendees
- Reminders to socially distance when appropriate, wash your hands often, cover your cough, or sneeze and stay home if you are sick
- Hand sanitizer dispensers deployed throughout venue
- Modify gathering and seating areas to allow for appropriate physical distancing
- Provide access to appropriate first aid personnel and share local resources for pharmacy, urgent care, and hospital
Prior to arriving at the Event, we encourage each attendee to do the following:
- Visit the Event Website for any updates to our Health & Safety Guidelines
- Monitor your daily health and complete a Self-Assessment before traveling to the Event.
- Familiarize yourself with the Event’s Onsite Terms & Conditions. Acknowledgement and acceptance will be required to pick up your badge onsite.
Event Management has the right to remove or exclude anyone from the event if they do not follow our Health & Safety policies or do not follow Health & Safety instructions set forth by the Event or venue staff.