Health & Safety Guidelines For Northwest Facilities Expo 2022
As of March 11, 2022
Endeavor Business Media considers the safety of all those onsite at Northwest Facilities Expo 2022 as our top priority including our attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, and event staff. In these efforts to host a safe and productive event, we pledge to follow all guidelines and mandates set by State and local authorities as well as CDC guidelines. Please note, these guidelines and mandates may change from time to time.
On-Site Safety Practices Include:
- Acceptable face coverings are recommended for all attendees, regardless of vaccination status.
- Daily self-health screenings for all attendees
- Hand sanitizer dispensers deployed throughout venue
Prior to arriving at the Event, we encourage each attendee to do the following:
- Visit the Event Website for any updates to our Health & Safety Guidelines
- Monitor your daily health and complete a Self-Assessment before traveling to the Event.
- Familiarize yourself with the Event’s Onsite Terms & Conditions. Acknowledgement and acceptance will be required to pick up your badge onsite.
Event Management has the right to remove or exclude anyone from the event if they do not follow our Health & Safety policies or do not follow Health & Safety instructions set forth by the Event or venue staff.